Westminster Homecare is committed to the vision of supporting people to ‘live a better life’ which is achieved through the delivery of an enabling service that meets the highest standards and supports individuals to exercise personal choice and control, maintain their independence, dignity and quality of life in the comfort of their own home.
Our Values are central to everything we do and will be upheld by our trained staff team:
- We are committed to offering high quality care and support services delivered with dedication, compassion and sensitivity.
- We recognise that the little things are important and we will work with our Customers and their families/carers to ensure that support is tailored to meet their specific needs and requirements.
- Working together, we actively respect and encourage the right to independence and support people to achieve their aspirations and live full and meaningful lives.
- We actively listen and respond to the people we support, promoting a culture of involvement and participation.
- We strive to create a safe, friendly and caring environment, where people are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- We treat people fairly and behave with honesty, integrity and openness at all times.
- We recognise that our staff are our greatest asset. We actively promote a culture of learning and development – supporting our staff to be the best that they can be.