Out of Hours/Emergencies only
Call: 07920 588 532
20 Queens Street
T: 01473 226868
F: 01473 214620
Rhiannon Richards – Branch Manager
Stuart Howell – Branch Administrator
& Recruitment Coordinator
Ipswich branch now have a recruitment telephone line which is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. For any recruitment queries please do not hesitate to call the Recruitment Officer, Stuart Howell, on to 07464490890 or simply text your e-mail address and he will forward you an application form.
Stuart Howell (pictured far right) representing Westminster Homecare Ipswich for the Employment Support for School’s day.
Congratulations to the latest recruits in Ipswich who passed their induction training.
NON CAR DRIVERS:
You don’t have to be a Car Driver to join Westminster Homecare, the Ipswich branch welcomes Non Car Drivers to become part of their team. Please contact the branch to discuss the opportunities available.
Superheros are also welcome
Pictured below Sushil Radia (Managing Director) and Kathy Chan (Trainer) trying out the latest Superhero costumes!!
Please click on the below link for our End of Life Certificate Presentations
Massive Congratulations to members of the Ipswich Branch who all passed their end of life training program click on the link below to see the photo.
Introduce a Friend at Westminster – Kim has introduced THREE of her friends, all 3 have just passed all of their induction tests & shadowing and as a result Kim has received £300.00.
Reviews posted on Facebook:
- We deliver Emergency First Aid at Work Training to staff at Westminster Homecare Ltd in Ipswich and have found all levels of staff to be passionate about what they do, the care they provide. They are all very friendly, approachable, caring professionals and it is a real pleasure to teach here. All students are enthusiastic about all aspects of the course but also really get involved with the practicals. Their friendly and open approach and compassionate attitudes really reflects what a dedicated team and company they are.
- I have just started with Westminster homecare, and have just finished my shadowing with an experienced carer, I can honestly say that the carer I shadowed was an outstanding representative to the firm and they should be lucky to have them, taught me so much is such a short time, built my confidence up and made me the carer I am today, I would never doubt Westminster homecare, I am looking forward to my career at Westminster homecare, we care to make a difference.
- I work as a Trainer Assessor delivering Health and Social Care qualifications to the staff at Westminster Homecare – Ipswich
- I have been working for Westminster care Ipswich branch for nearly 6 months and would say it’s a great friendly company to work for and to be part of.
- The carers at Westminster are fantastic! They know how cherished your loved ones are to you and go the extra mile to see they are cared for in their own homes-which is SO important to them-with dignity and respect, and of course with fun and professionalism.
Carers go largely unnoticed by the world, but the world is a much, much better place for them. Most importantly your loved ones world will be safer, and you get peace of mind knowing that there is someone going in.
Hurray for Westminster carers! (A biased carer from Ipswich) 🙂
Care Practitioner of the month December 2016
Awarded to Camilla L who will always pick up work outside of her availability and is always on time. Cami has been working in Felixstowe for a month and has received compliments from many S/U’s. Cami is also an excellent, organised senior care practitioner and has great feedback from the field care supervisors regarding her professional approach. Her communication has come along way since she started and is in touch with us daily. Cami has never received Care Practitioner of the month but deserves it as she is an all round fantastic employee!
TOWN 102 FM, the Ipswich local radio station paid a visit to the Ipswich branch to deliver some doughnuts. The Ipswich team were also given the chance to explain the important work they conducted in Ipswich and Felixstowe.
- Mrs D. Noble (Ipswich service user) – ‘Very good service, always on time and very helpful’
- A. Durrant (Ipswich service user) – Westminster careworkers follow the care plan excellently and I know without them I would not be able to stay at home
- B.Currie(Ipswich service user) – I Get on with all the staff that come over to help
- S. Hawkins(Ipswich service user) – ‘ They are the kindest most carers I have ever had, they are always friendly polite and caring. They always go above and beyond the ensure that I am comfortable and have everything that I need’
- Unknown – (Ipswich service user) ‘The ladies treat me like a daughter’
- Unknown –(Ipswich service user) ‘all my carers are lovely that come and see me’